Sign Up for my Newsletter

Thursday, 25 October 2012

Current Classes

It's drab and miserable outside but I've got some bright, colourful cards to cheer your day. Below you'll see  some photos of the current classes available - do excuse the background!. At all the classes you'll make 8 cards, 2 each of 4 designs. Please note: some of these cards have been CASE'd  but I don't have a clue where I saw them, so they're not all my original design.

The first is from the lovely Jenny Moors. Making use of one of our latest embossing folders - holiday frame - and the fabulous snow flurry die, along with champagne glimmer paper. All featured in the Autumn/Winter 2012 Catalogue. Simple, yes. But I think that you'll agree -they're classy.

Jenny Moors class

This next photo (not one of my best, try to ignore the cars) showcases our Snowflake Soiree stamp set in a departure from the traditional red/green combination. Here we have shades of very vanilla and soft suede. We will also use the brand new Illuminate stamp pad and yes, just a touch of that glimmer paper again. Can you guess that I like it????

Snowflake Soiree



In this third photo I've used one of my favourite Christmas stamps this year - Heart of Christmas, again from the Autumn Winter Catalogue. Teamed with naturals ivory and cherry cobbler this set makes good use of a single stamp.


'Heart of Christmas'

Finally, for those of you trying to hang onto the remnants of autumn and not think of the impending season, here is a class based on the super 'Wonderfall' stamps and matching die. I'm afraid to say that this set was on my list of 'must-haves' as soon as I saw them.

'Wonderfall'
If you're interested in doing any of these classes then contact me as soon as possible by email: lesleylendon@gmail.com or by phone 07725 217695. I have a few dates available but spaces are limited on a first come/first served basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment