The wait is over! We've officially released one of our most exciting new products, Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers! These exclusive, alcohol-based marker sets come in a 3-pack of light, medium and dark shades (of the same colour), and provide your projects a more saturated look with blended colours. We recommend using Stampin' Up! Whisper White Cardstock with your Stampin' Up! Blendabilities, but choosing any one of our cardstocks will add a unique look to your project. And because traditional alcohol markers require a bit of training, we've developed a few videos to ensure that Blendabilities are easy-to-use for everyone!
Visit www.youtube.com/user/stampinupvideo to view them all, but I have the first one here for you.
What Sets Them Apart:
- The Stampin' Up! rectangular barrel keeps your markers from rolling away!
- Flat storage helps to maintain the life of each marker.
- Each marker comes with a tip on each end: brush and fine.
- Marker tips are made of nylon, which is superior to polyester which can fray.
- Colour coded caps.
- Stampin' Up! markers coordinate wonderfully with our cardstock, and can be used with transparent sheets
Available Products to customers starting July 1:
- Cherry Cobbler (Item 130995 - 13,95 €/£10.95)
- Coastal Cabana (Item 131000 - 13,95 €/£10.95)
- Daffodil Delight (Item 130998 - 13,95 €/£10.95)
- Old Olive (Item 130999 - 13,95 €/£10.95)
- Pumpkin Pie (Item 130997 - 13,95 €/£10.95)
- Rich Razzleberry (Item 131003 - 13,95 €/£10.95)
- Skin Tone Assortment (Item 129370 - 27,95 €/£20.95)
- Memento Ink Pad (Item 132708 - 6,95 €/£5.50)
- Memento Ink Refill (Item 133456 - 5,95 €/£4.50)
- Colour Lifter (Item 129369 - 5,95 €/£4.50)
Remaining 6 colours will be available to customer starting August 1, 2014.
To order these and any of the other products featured in our catalogue please visit my online store - click on the button below...