Today sees the launch of our Spring/Summer 2016 catalogue and the start of Sale-a-bration.
To view the new catalogue on my blog, click the picture above or the one in the left side bar. As always, it's chock full of new product with a few returning favourites. You'll see plenty of samples over the next few months to whet your appetite!
Sale-a-bration, for those of you who haven't experienced it before, is a major event in Stampin' Up! land. It's a time of FREEBIES! And we all love a freebie!
Sale-a-bration (SAB) runs from 5th January - 31st March.
How to get your freebies:
- Host an event and your Hostess Rewards increase once your order reaches £200 or more.
- Buy for every £45 (not inc p+p) of goods ordered during SAB you can claim a FREE item from the SAB leaflet. Yes, for each and every £45 you spend! To view click the picture above or in the left side bar.
- Join join my team and get £160 of product in your choice for just £99 (that's £30 more than normal!)
So, lets spell that out...
Sale-a-bration 5th January—31st March 201
Free Gift when you spend £45
Spend £45 from the annual and/or seasonal catalogue and select a free item from the Sale-a-bration catalogue.
Delivery cost £4.95
(This cannot be used in conjunction with the starter kit deal).
Host a Party
£160 of products for £99
Yes, that’s right - choose any products to the value of £160 from the Annual and Seasonal catalogue and pay just £99 + FREE shipping!
- Join Stampin’ Up as a demonstrator and become part of a global team
- Enjoy a discount on your future purchases whilst you remain active and share your creativity.
- You get to choose to stay as a hobbyist or to create your own business – it’s up to you!
- To join would normally you get £130 in product for £99 — join NOW! and get an extra £30 worth
Sale-a–bration you choose £160 of product for £99.
What’s the catch?
None! Should you not purchase or sell the minimum amount before the end of June, you ‘drop’ from being a demonstrator.
There is absolutely no commitment.
Nothing to return, nothing to repay!
Too good to be true? It really is good an true!
Interested? Have Questions?
Lesley lendon 07725 217695 or email Lesley firstname.lastname@example.org